Having the most essential cooking tools in your cupboard will make your life so much easier. Although the kitchen world comes out with sleek, trendy, and exciting kitchen gadgets all the time, that doesn’t mean you need to buy every single one to be able to cook well. In fact, the most basic tools are all you need to start cooking delicious meals. And after you’ve saved all that money on home-cooked meals, you can check out our advanced tier of kitchen tools here.
Our Top Picks
10 in 1 Mandoline Slicer
Suitable for All Seasons
- Fully disassembled with ease
- Comes with a fingerguard and protective glove to keep you safe
- Catch tray makes cooking so much more convenient
Stainless Gralic Mincer
Best For Summer
- Anti-rust and durable to serve its purpose for a long time
- Easy to use and clean in seconds
- Set contains stainless steel garlic press, silicone garlic peeler, scraper and cleaning brush.
Instant Electric Pressure Cooker
Instant Pot is a smart Electric Pressure Cooker designed by Canadians aiming to be safe, convenient and dependable.
- Cook Fast or Cook Slow with pressure cooking up to 70% faster
- Quick and Easy Clean up with finger print resistant
- 8-quart large capacity cooks for up to 8 people – perfect for families
23 Kitchen Utensils Set
This utensil set has everything that needs for the best cooking experience.
- Polished with a particular oil to avoid it from getting rusty.
- Suitable all your food preparations, such as cutting, mixing, baking, etc.
- Dishwasher safe and very easy to clean.
- Limited Color Variation
- Limited Size
- Not suitable for small kitchen
Dash Mini Rice Cooker
It consists of a top piece that covers the torso and hangs down over the legs. A dress can be any one-piece garment containing a skirt of any length, and can be formal or casual.
- A small yet mighty appliance, perfectly proportioned for 1-2 people.
- Auto shut-off function
- Includes removable pot, measuring scoop, and mixing paddle
- Power – 200Watts
- 2 cups cooked/1 cup Uncooked
A small yet mighty appliance, perfectly proportioned for 1-2 people.
Smart and simple cooking requires the right tools for the job. Rather than buying everything on day one, you can slowly build up a stock of essentials that will make your life a lot easier.